Thursday, October 20, 2016 - Overview of features on the DELTA-3G-elp-d 4C and DELTA-3G-elp-d 8C to make your application easier
Do you know that some new features have been added for free on the 4K over SDI products? The new functionalities of the DELTA-3G-elp-d 4C and the DELTA-3G-elp-d 8C are all included in VideoMaster 5.21 and available on our download center. Now the way to configure your own application could be even easier!
What are those new features? We quote here by wave:
Available from VideoMaster 5.19:
- Support of UHD/4K 2SI (ST425-5) up to 4K60 10-bit, tailored for present & future UHD workflows
- Input and output CSC, allowing PC application working in RGB
- LTC companion card support
Present since VideoMaster 5.20:
- 4:2:0 color down sampling, optimization for MPEG-based codec solutions
- Planar 10-bit format support (when 4:2:0)
Present since VideoMaster 5.21:
- Line CRC and error counter, for better troubleshooting and allowing detecting non-compliant signals in a number of cases
- RX phase offset measurements
- Per Channel TX Offset (allow different offset for TX streams)
- Increased PCIe bandwidth with shorter transfers MSI interrupt support.
DELTACAST is continuously working on improving its products for your developments. It’s important to offer you products tailored to your needs. So, if for your future OEM development plans some product or features are missing in our portfolio, please contact us right away to further discuss this!